----- Original Message -----
From: "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Lee Herrington IV"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 12:00 PM
Subject: RE: (313) [313] mixtape of a different media.

> Anyway, it was then that I rewired everything to my decks go through the
> PC, and now I can cut out the middle-man by recording straight onto hard
> drive.

I record to MD as a backup while recording direct to HD in case anything
goes wrong with the HD recording. This has saved a good mix more than once!

Sorry to hear about your injured MD. :( They make a new one that is
waterproof (and beerproof, hopefully)! I am trying not to put that to the
test. No, I don't work for Sony. :)

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com