Craig Harrison wrote:

> Just some additional info on the posts made.
>
> FSOL's took the Stakker theme from one of their previous projects, AST (see
> Asus Flow). There's an old compilation out there of all their various
> guises, such as Yage, Mental Cube, Stakker... basically everything key that
> they did on Earthbeat.

That's freakin' weird. I never knew that FSOL had so many guises. I was
into all of those when they came out, and luckily enough i have them all
on vinyl. Stakker - Humanoid, Mental Cube - Q, and AST - Esus Flow.
Funny, but i never checked who the writers were of any of them. I just
liked the sound at the time.