On 12/13/02 6:07 PM, "P dircon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah the original ep was a four track affair.  With 2 great acid tracks and
> blow your house down  ..this was sampled for 33 1/3rd queen on nu groove....
>
> Originally it was voodoo rage but the tape ran out or something...

All this reminiscing--I remember being at the Shelter for Gerald's live show
in 1990, and the noise that Alan made on Fast Forward about the 808
break-up.  ("Get Gerald Paid," anyone?)  Blow Your House Down was HUGE in
Detroit.  He reprised his performance at DEMF 1:

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/GT/srvlt/GTController?action=Broadcast
Detail&page=detail_broadcast.jsp&HTMLType=Detail&BroadcastEventID=1088

I seem to recall another track that was big around the same time was T99's
"Anaesthesia".  Thanks for the memories, 313.
--
im