Gerald wrote on Fri, 13 Dec 2002 about following:

> Sakari Karipuro wrote:
> >
> > and i recently heard from a friend this really strange edit on beatbox
> > records.
>
> I remember seeing a remix called the Snowball mix (or something like
> that), and if i remember correctly it was a downtempo, dubby kinda mix.
> Don't know if this is the one you're talking about though.

nope i'm sure it isn't that one; the mix was definitely sort of
cut'n'paste (on reel-to-reel) job between original mix and the omen
mix, mostly with pieces of the track without 303, and it was just a
little bit faster than the omen mix (probably because of reel-to-reel,
vinyl pressing, etc). i called my friend and he said that the a-side has
original mix and the strange mix on b-side is "the other mix". forgot to
ask the year though, but definitely '88/'89 era.

oh, and everyone, please remember; "Humanoid" is the artist, "Stakker
Humanoid" is the track name :)

sakke
--
 - * time to jack * -