Here we go with the "soul" cliché and the accusation of
trolling.
You make it seem like all the pumping loop based techno is
crap, (try telling that to Jemm Mills, Robert Hood) I was just noting the
similarities in early Detroit techno
like Wiggin and the techno you hear today, you even
hear the reverse beats.
I'm talking about the techno genre whether it be Swedish
techno or Brighton techno, I'm not talking about other forms
of electronic music that you would find more soulful like
Moodyman or Broken Beat.