> Oh c'mon I'm talking about UR - Punisher rirrrr... rirrrr... rirrr...
> rirrr... rirrrr... it's very repetitive techno.

the point being made here is that techno _contains_ some tracks that are
just loops, but techno also contains tunes that are dripping in feelings
other than raw energy.

techno as an artform is extremely diverse, when presented correctly it can
(doesn't have to) illicit a whole range of emotions in the
listener/dancer.

unfortunately when you say to people the word 'techno' they just think
a night of looped bangers that give you a headache when played all
night....

when i say techno it covers a whole pallete of music.

damn it i didn't follow my own advice....i blame you spw  :)

robin...