spw wrote on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 about following:

> If you go back in a time machine and show someone the latest Detroit electro
> record like Erzats Audio (which aspires to sound like Vince Clarke,
> early DM, Yazzo) or Ghostly Int. and a techno record from the year
> 2003 like the latest one from Adam Bayer, which style is going
> to sound more futuristic to that person in the 80's?
> Obviously the techno record by Adam Bayer, to them Ghetto Bass is just going
> to sound

i dunno. you have to first define what futuristic is. nevertheless, adam
has been doing what he's doing for long time and he's in same trap - he
doesn't evolve.

for me cybotron's "clear" -compilation still sounds very futuristic at
the times, even though the music is ~20 years old.

sakke
--
 - * remixes out now * -
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/music.html