on 2/17/03 3:28 AM, Sakari Karipuro at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> i dunno. you have to first define what futuristic is. nevertheless, adam
> has been doing what he's doing for long time and he's in same trap - he
> doesn't evolve.

Let's say you go back in a time portal to the year 1987 when the first
Detroit techno started
coming out, you show someone Drumcode (I'm using Sweedish techno as an
example because
of it's use of production, sounds, and effects) people would be like what
the hell is that?!
Because nothing at the time sounded like that, now electro like Cybotron and
some of the
current electro you hear coming out of Detroit would be identified as a
preexisting form of 80's
electronic music.

> for me cybotron's "clear" -compilation still sounds very futuristic at
> the times, even though the music is ~20 years old.

It has a futuristic 'retro' vibe.

> sakke
> --
> - * remixes out now * -
> http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/music.html

Hey Sakke do you keep up with the latest releases from Finland?
How's the new one on Sahko I cant find in any audio samples.
Does it sound like the older electronic stuff?