Thirded on the quality. *WHAT* a night. Well worth missing LOST for. I
stayed till abt half-hour till the end at about 0630 GMT. By that point, I'd
been awake since 0430 GMT Saturday, save for the odd nap here and there (was
working on an article. By 11PM, I'd finished and had choice of going to bed
or going out ...:o) - but I didn't feel it as every track in that set was a
joy. Sweetly, if modestly mixed too: Not many tricks, but Osunlade made good
use of the rotary mixer to eq things to perfection. On the End's already
excellent system, I heard some house sound better than I've ever heard it
before.

BTW, the KDJ track Tristan was on about is "Sunday Morning" and of course,
he's right, it wasn't on KDJ (at least not originally) it was on Planet e.

Ken