I know exactly what you mean about Sims. I've heard him twice now (@ both
Retroverts) & haven't been overly impressed at all. He seems to have a
'shuffly' sound (i guess that's what you mean by 'bmtisch bmtisch') which
doesn't do it for me. I thought Ruskin played the best records & Deetron
was good too.
 I wont be going back to The Rocket though .. I thought it was much better
at The Rhythm Factory.

G.

P.s bad mixing annoys me - anyone can play good records badly. It's just my
opinion though ...

Robert Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/03/2003 17:18:08