Nobody mentioned A Guy Called Gerald who seems to have had a bit of a DJing
renaissance recently. He played a welcome set of old school Chicago acid at
Retrovert the week before and this week he played some fantastic
Faze-Action-style downtempo house with some Latin flavours but I have to
say
I didn't hear much of it cos I was dancing to Orson Lardy so much.

He was the worst DJ at Retrovert for me.
There were some bad mixes and the selection just didn't seemed a bit lame
to me - it might of had something to do with scheduling him to play after
Sims & before Ruskin but I definately felt he should have been kept in the
back room.

Then again I am a bangbang Mills fan  ;o)

G.