I think it's a little harsh to say he deserves it, nobody deserves theft
(truism alert). Maybe the important point here is that this guy makes some
incredible music, and if you want it, you buy it! I was gonna get the
bootleg, just to have it, really. Can't find it though (yet).

I know if it was me getting ripped off then I'd be well pissed off, but once
they're out there, well what are you gonna do? Buy the fu*ker - I remember
doing the same with that bootleg of Erykah Badu's 'On & On', which was meant
to be KDJ...