That's because Theo starting pressing them up himself , as a Sound Signature type record. I have the original on KDJ, and then about 2 years ago, he started repressing up the entire Sound Signature catalog pretty regularly, and one of these represses was Theo's , Took me All the Way back, but with a new label on. I know quite a bit of these were repressed, but
I don't think they say KDJ 18 anymore. I'll have to dig mine out and see.

Dave

Maarten Baute wrote:

From: "Placid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
And I bought the KDJ17 for $30 last month.. wich is still too much in my
opinion...

Why is kdj going for so much..its the black mahogany ep isn't it.  Can't u
go and buy it anywhere..  Sister ray or hmv ????  I may be wrong

No Paul... it is one of those which never got a repress.... just like KDJ18
wich is a one sided theo parrish release..
Luckely I found that for $8, but I never saw one after that...

Greets,
Maarten