What do you mean for no other reason?
How a name looks and sounds is pretty important when designing a techno
label.
One reason KMS works is because K is at the beginning and M makes a good
foundation giving K and S balance.

I can see why Richie Hawtin used the letter K in Plastikman, because it
doesn't look that bad with the style of font he is using.
I like more simplistic Industrial design looking label designs like the old
Transmat
label which consisted of a Eurostyle font and logo.