KJ wrote:
>> It also is note for note the same as the beginning couple of bars of
>> the strings in Jaguar ... just interesting to compare.
>
> Oh sure but I think that it's more a coincidence, I once got accused by
> someone for copying a melody from a Joy Division record once.  I never
> realized it until I heard them played back to back and I had to agree
> that my track sounded a lot like that Joy Division track :)

More Fun With Wholescale Lifted Samples:

Play Joy Division's "As You Said" (unnamed instrumental track on the
Joy Division flexi alongside "Komakino" and "Incubation").

Then play Steely Dan's "Rikki Don't Lose That Number".

Then play Meat Beat Manifesto's "Hello Teenage America".  :-)

(No, I don't know what this has to do with 313, either ... sorry, I'll shut
 up now.)

        - Greg