Uh what? I'm not sure what part of the song you think is close - the piano
line, the synthesized string line?
believe me, it's not close at all (legally speaking)

if you're talking about the piano line - it's not close enough to warrant
any discussion about it being similar to Jaguar.

MEK

                      "KiDDy*RaVeR"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      aver.com>                cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: (313) "Jaguar"
Strings on 80s House record?
                      08/04/03 07:49 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "KiDDy*RaVeR"

Here's an excerpt of the sweet D track :
http://www.kiddyraver.com/sweetd.ram
Its close, but not the same either.
- KiDD*e*