that may be true - but this doesn't really effect you does it?

what proportion of the music you buy is aligned with major record labels?

it worries me when people use the rationalisation that it's only hurting
snr. executives from major record labels when they download music off p2p
programs and then they go and download detroit stuff or other stuff which
major record labels have no rights vested within. Music from composers they
claim to support but then go and download free of charge?

one thing that's strikingly clear - no matter where the music is from, and
no matter how much it would normally cost - you can't compete with free.