I see the label bio uses the word 'techno' appropriately too.
It's good to know that urban acts like The Roots - esp ?uestlove - are
giving recognition to US electronic musicians too.
I think Roots (Phrenology), Common, NERD and OutKast are exploding the
category of urban. It's so exciting.
I can't believe Andre 3000 played so much of the instrumentation on The Love
Below either.
I think this is my album of the year.