I think there's a perception that Big Boi is the regular homeboy and Andre
the flamboyant eccentric, but Big Boi is still pretty out there.
They're both individuals.
I love the Andre CD too. I don't think it's try-hard at all, very
spontaneous in fact.
The songs are great. That's my view.
I guess the Common album got the same reaction, but I loved that too.