both cds are hot. i think it was a good idea for them to do 2 separate cds.
double your pleasure. outkast always blows me away with their records. i have
never been disappointed by them. even the dungeon family cd was dope. i think
speakerboxx & the love below are stupendous. i don't see them leaving my cd
player anytime soon. standout tracks for me:

prototype
a life in the day
take off your cool
roses