They aren't on the x:one 02- on the 32 they are indeed a bit of a pain in the arse to get to but its suprising how quickly you get used to it.

Jason

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, at 10:27 AM, Martin wrote:

Why are the gains on the back tho"

20/11/03 10:29 AM Jason [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll back that one up- the A+H mixers are the only DJ mixers I've ever
used where you can actually BOOST frequencies with the EQ and it
doesn't sound harsh- they have  anew mixer out new month with a big
launch party at Cargo in London- I'll let you all know what its like
once I've seen it.

cheers

Jason Brunton

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, at 10:05 AM, Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT)