From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 3:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) felix disrespecting nina simone was re: Alton Miller

Anyone heard the remix
king britt did of a miles davis track a couple of years
back?  Now, *that* was an excellent and respectful
reinterpretation.  It was not a bootleg, definitely
label-sanctioned.  It was from a compilation if memory
serves, similar in concept to what verve is doing, but
much better.  my cdn .02. andrew duke