From: FC2 Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 3:08 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: RE: (313) felix disrespecting nina simone was re: Alton Miller

I second andrew dukes praise of King Britt's Miles Davis remix.  I heard it
on the radio late night here in San Diego.  That would be the only time I
have heard it, and it was probably the only time it has ever been played on
the radio here on the un-creative capital of the radio.
I don't think that Felix Da Housecat has been all that great here in the
last couple of years.  I havn't ever heard anything off the Clashbakk label
that I thought was all that great in the last few year.
Best release on Clashbakk: LA Williams-Jedi Knight...Where the hell has LA
gone to?