The Montreal guy who mixed Nina's Black Is The Colour... did OK. He sent
that in as a fan and they added it as the last track and it's the best
effort. He's actually a jazz house musician. I think he had an album out.
The MAW of See Line Woman on Verve 1 is stunning and was a hit.
I think Felix and Nina is just a mismatch, I knew that wouldn't work.
Francois or Claussell or Craig... that woulda been sweet.
Funnily enough, Massive Attack wanted to work with Nina too on their last
album but were apparently too 'scared' to ask.