> youre the person who is making jacka_s like statements, not me. i
> personally appreciate diversity and when mainstream media
> conveniently and purposely leaves out black artists i get offended
> and irritated.

leaves out black artists!?
did you watch the superbowl show? janet, nelly, p.diddy compared to kid
rock and justin. that's as mainstream as it gets- and its a 60/40 black
ratio.

which given the country's percentages of minority population, i'd say that
black artists in the mainstream are doing alright.

why don't you just say you get annoyed that artist you LIKE get left out.