And of course then we must examine what you refer to as "This"

and quite possibly why you insist on using "*" instead of "_"

MEK

                      "Brendan Nelson"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      ine.co.uk>               cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Re: (313) Big
Chill vs Detroit Techno (wasThe story of the
                      03/04/04 09:28 AM         Original Hot Mix 5)

This obviously depends on what exactly we *mean* by "definition
obsessed"...

Brendan