You may be able to pick up a copy of Model 500 "The Passage" if you trawl
the net - GEMM etc - it's not a rare one really.
my mate had one in his shop very recently, you could try emailing them to
see if its still there. www.vinylexchange.co.uk

incidentally, Juan's new track "Track 10" reminds me of "The Passage" quite
a bit, you can hear it on Matt Macqueens show. www.sonicsunset.com

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring