----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 7:07 PM
Subject: RE: (313) what's your favorite track/album right now?

> Oh, and on the same tip I have to shout the
> Netherlands EP by Joe Louis, I can't believe this record isn't more well
> known!! The track Netherlands even appeared on some comps (according to
> Discogs), which attests to it's beauty. That's some lovely 313 ambient.

Yeah, that is a wicked 12, and if you like that you should make a point of
tracking down his last release on Relief. He also did loads of acid and
jackin' Chicago stuff before that, for which he is best known, and his name
has been spelled differently on different releases. IIRC, Placid has loads
of info on this, as well as maybe Mr. McQueen.

Dunno how 'ambient' this stuff is though. Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's 312,
while I'm being a picky bastard. ;)

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk