He was good, really tight, alot of the sounds he uses sounded great through
the club system and he seemed to have the crowd eating out of his hands for
pretty much the whole hour. My only problem with Claro Intelecto is that
alot of his tracks just seem to have something missing. The sounds are
there, the production's great, but most of them leave me a little cold. I
think they just miss that raw emotional element sometimes, there's nothing
that really makes my spine shiver if you know what I mean. However, I think
I'm pretty much alone in this opinion, everyone else that I speak to has no
bad words to say about him. I agree that he's really good, I dunno, just
some tracks don't do it for me.

funny isn't it but i have the same feeling...i like his stuff but there's just something missing in a lot of his tracks. i think it's partly because the production is so slick, i think my ears like it rougher...i dunno

that said it didn't stop me buying the 2 12's he's come out with on Ai so far.

robin...