aw,

i was looking forward to a discussion regarding the digital distribution topic and you keep ranting about districts :)

on a sidenote, not everybody knows that jackson, mason, ann arbor or whatever are even close to detroit. the important thing is giving people who aren't firm with detroit and its surrounding (be my guest :) a rough idea where you're from.

i'd understand if you rant about me writing i'd come from detroit (*cough*) but hey, those few miles more or less you guys deal with aren't really worth getting upset, right?

ronny