From: Neil Wiernik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2004 17:42
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Laptop performances

that is exactly what makes a live show BORING - a recipes, nothing worse
then a cookie cutter live artists, electronic or other wise...
like I said befor if the music is good and can stand on its own there is
no need for gimmicks, showmanship, videos or any thing as that stuff
just
takes away from how good your music really is...

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Dennis DeSantis wrote:

>  > Im acctually very surprised you would even half joke about what you
>  > said...
>  > what is this live pa in a box?
>

> No, I just meant that, for whatever reason, those sorts of stage
> presence "recipes" seem to have a kind of universal appeal for club
> crowds.  It's sort of the 21st Century version of the Pete Townsend
> guitar pinwheel or the spinning drumsticks.
>

> --
> Dennis DeSantis
> www.dennisdesantis.com

--------------------------------------