>Or it'll go up into stratospheric prices.

very true!

I think it'll go this way for a while (up)

JT's dad is a 78's dealer I think. I'm pretty sure he's still doing a
roaring trade.

JT?

I think thats probably as good as indicator you could find for now - 78's
have been a dead format for a while now....

Maybe?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring