What you mention below reminds me of another annoying thing about Gemm. Namely,
when sellers (stand up 'Allstars' and take a bow) list huge numbers of rare
pieces that they don't have, simply mentioning in the notes that it's 'not
currently in stock'.

Presumably this is to get you to check out their website and go:

"OK, these people are cynically wasting mine and everyone else's time, but
while I'm here I might as well pick up some Oakie and Paul Van Dyk 12"s, even
though I was originally hunting down Sound Signature back catalogue."

Rant over.

Wonderful Dopplereffekt LP (or compilation really?) BTW.

You wrote:
> I'd be willing to shuck out around $50-$60 if I could ever find a mint
copy of Dopplereffekt's Gesamkunstwerk.  I've tried a few times to
purchase on gemm.com but it was always "already sold" or the seller seemed
a bit fishy.

dense.