From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 September 2004 10:02
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Detroit Techno

>Both - does there have to be only one sound?

No, not at all.

I was just wondering if people thought one way or the other. Like, for
example, I often forget about the harder stuff, when I imagine that some
people actually from the city identify more with that sound and probably
think of that as "detroit techno".

Where as I don't, and Iwould imagine I'm wrong, just wondered if I was in
the minority or not...

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

PricewaterhouseCoopers may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring