I tend to think of the whole shebang, that whole spectrum of
music ranging from something like "Kaotic Harmony" or "Icon"
all the way over to the Tranquiliser EP or "Seawolf". But
I'd probably also say that there's something like a "median"
Detroit Techno sound, halfway in between the two edges of the
spectrum, that's probably exemplified by things like the
fourth Red Planet EP and tracks like "The Art Of Stalking".

Brendan