From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 September 2004 10:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Detroit Techno

I was thinking about this the other night and it often shifts in my
mind but I'd say:

Detroit:
a) Strings
b) Melody
c) Funk
d) Jacked
e) Kick

These are not in any order but I'd say the strongest one for Detroit is
the strings, that's how a lot of people define it. I like all flavours
but sometimes see little point in just copying...For me techno isn't
about just joining the dots.

Cheers
Martin