don't feel too bad sean. i was reviewing the new dj irene mix yesterday
(and y'all though my job was nothing but fun) and i notice that her
'versions' of "Sex on Wheelz" and "Da Chase" are credited in the liner
notes as 'written and produced by G.Cesteno' (Irenes production partner).

WRITTEN!!??

its friggin Thrill Kill Cult and Giorgio Moroder. And these aren't even
 different from the originals. basically sampled the main parts, added
a hard house beat and be done with it.

i don't know who got paid what and what got cleared how, but WRITTEN!?
These DJs are getting to be like Republicans: if we keep saying its true,
then it will eventually be so. reality be d*mned.

SO if anyone happens to know MLWTTKC or Moroder, might want to drop them a
line. Seems like folks are getting straight ripped off. Or maybe these
fools have their heads so far up their own a**es that they don't know what
'written' means.