F**king Tiesto!!!
Pisses me off that he's everywhere in the US right now. MTV is crazy for him
apparently. I went to a bar last night and they had one of his videos on the
big screen. a couple months back I'm flipping through the TV channels and
come across the Ultraschall (sp?) Pay Per View concert with Tiesto
headlining, and off course the exact moment I tune it in he's playing that
f*cking "Traffic" track! The last thing I needed to hear was my own music
coming out of my TV on a PPV special with Tiesto taking credit for composing
it! oh well. the crowd of 40,000 people on the beach in Miami, where it was
filmed, seemed to really enjoy the track. would it have killed him to say
"this is track I swiped from Sean Deason" before he played it? a little
gratitude is all I'm asking.

:^)

sean deason

on 10/2/04 4:07 AM, Jason Brunton at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered these words: