But, in reality, they'll only learn about it if they want to.

--> Yes, I think that is what it boils down to. I've met people with no
connection to techno or electronic music, but who were still interested to
hear how this music came together. And then I've met techno fans who were
not just merely interested in drum loop techno, but this sort of
drumlooptechno, with that sort of compressor sound. Anything else? No,
sorry, not interested.

 Maybe if the resources are there for them to look into it if they want to,
then thats a start. e.g. "Techno Rebels" book, or a good site on the
subject?

--> I guess this is what I had in mind. Different ways to expose people to
the information so that, if they are interested, they can at least find it.

But I still say torture and intimidation is the best method.

--> Always willing to fall back on that one if all else fails. ;-)

John

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in their individual, non-business
capacity and is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.