I want to complete/correct this list I put together. Can you help me?

Thank you very very much!

(Source: Discogs, Rush Hour, Nuloop, Beyond Jazz forum)

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 1) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2002
Catalog #: UGE 001

Tracklisting:
A Never Gonna Let U Go (Theo Parrish Re-Edit) -> Made In USA – Never Gonna Let
U Go
B Slowly Surely (Theo Parrish Remix) -> Jill Scott – Slowly Surely

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 2) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2002
Catalog #: UGE 002

Tracklisting:
A The Love I Lost -> Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – The Love I Lost
B Switch Track

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 2) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US?
Year: 2002
Catalog #: UGEDT002

Tracklisting:
A Untitled
B1 Untitled
B2 Untitled

Note:
Original white label with 3 disco edits. Tracks A & B1 got bootlegged on UGE
002?

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 3) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2003
Catalog #: UGE 003

Tracklisting:
A Got A Match
B The Motor City

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 3) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US?
Catalog #: UGEDT003

Tracklisting:
A Got A Match
B The Motor City

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 4) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Counrty: US
Year: 2003
Catalog #: UGET04

Tracklisting:
A Untitled -> The Dells – Get On Down
B Untitled

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 5) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2003
Catalog #: UGET05

Tracklisting:
A Untitled
B1 Untitled
B2 Untitled

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 6) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2004
Catalog #: UGET06

Tracklisting:
A Untitled -> Outside – The Plan
B Untitled -> Anthony Hamilton - Lucille

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 6) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: UK
Year: 2004
Catalog #: UGEDT006

Tracklisting:
A Untitled
B1 Untitled
B2 Untitled

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 7) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2004
Catalog #: UGET07

Tracklisting:
A Untitled -> a Parliament/Funkadelic jam from the ‘P-funk earth tour’ LP
B Untitled

Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 8) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US
Year: 2004
Catalog #: UGET08

Tracklisting:
A Untitled -> Willie Hutch – Brothers are gonna work it out
B Untitled -> Kool & the Gang – This is you this is me (Wild and Peaceful LP)

Theo Parrish – Ugly Edits (Vol. 9) (Not On Label)
Format: 12”
Country: ?
Year: 2004
Catalog #: ?

Tracklisting:
A Untitled
B Untitled

Note:
This is not a Theo Parrish production, it’s a fake. The sticker on it says
"made in England". Theo has assured us there is no Ugly Edit 9 (by him anyway).