As much as I like what theo parrish does, in general, as a studio
weenie I wish he'd be a little more of a studio weeny, as in trying to
make things sound 'good' in traditional pro-audio terms.

To quote Shawn Rudiman, reviewing 'Dusty Cabinets' at the Shorecrest,
"there's just no excuse for that snare."