Thanks this is useful.

I wondered why my #2 sounded so bad.

It's very annoying, probably should have realised as it was fairly cheap and in stock.

I think my friendly children might be a bootleg too, although it doesn't look like one, the kick is really bad.

Seen as I buy quite a bit online, is there anyway to tell for certain if you're going to get a booty? Or is it just common sense? Also how does it work with trading standards if you're sold what is clearly a fake?

Cheers

-Mike

Maarten Baute wrote:
Theo Parrish - Ugly Edits (Vol. 2) (Not On Label)
Format: 12"
Country: US?
Year: 2002
Catalog #: UGEDT002

Tracklisting:
A Untitled
B1 Untitled
B2 Untitled

Note:
Original white label with 3 disco edits. Tracks A & B1 got bootlegged on UGE
002?

Yes, this is the ORIGINAL ugly edits #2. The one with 2 tracks is the
rip-off.
The B2 is also featured on the fake Ugly Edits Vol.6.

Cheers,
Maarten