all this makes a lot of sense, but when yyou have the mayor's bodyguards
slapping reporters around on national television and nine(?) people
getting shot at the fireworks, i don't think too many corporations are
looking to put their name on smething.

if anythin, people are going to hold ou until after the superbowl next
year to decide if detroit is worth investing in.