I think it's bigger than even the city of Detroit, more that Detroit is hard
hit when the US economy takes a hit.
I think the admission thing is the most viable idea myself.
Actually I think the international press has totally ignored the fest - esp
the UK.
Those UK mags tend to be a bit spoilt, they expect publicists to come to
them not vice versa. They are not gonna pursue something.