-----------------
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:11:24 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) No Movement 2005?

I completely agree with what you're saying but I counter it all could be
done if everyone paid 5 bucks a day and accomplish what it needs to. Hell,
a beer down there is 5 bucks.

Peace,
Alex

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/26/2005 05:30 PM

"Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
"313" <313@hyperreal.org>, "Matt MacQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject
Re: (313) No Movement 2005?

I'd pay $15 per day

Putting an entrance fee on it could result in a drop in attendance. Only
the real fans of the music will go and many of the "raver kids" just
looking for some music to practice their breakdancing skills to would shy
away from it (possibly). If they still attract a big crowd then I would
speculate that big business would perk up and much of this music would
start to be considered viable (from a business stand point).  Could it be
much belated catalyst for the electronic music revolution that was
supposed
to happen years ago?  Would radio stations start playing this music when
they realized that thousands of people from all over the world were
actually paying to go hear it live - in Detroit?
I think that as long as the festival is free - it's still not paid much
attention to beyond specialized press.

Anyone understand what I'm saying?

MEK

             "Martin Dust"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                       "Matt MacQueen"
             01/26/05 04:13 PM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc

             Please respond to         "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
               "Martin Dust"                                       Subject

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: (313) No Movement 2005?
                   com>

Fair enough, a Million people for nothing, only means two things, one of
which is a long cue at the bogs....

I'd be happy to travel 4000 miles and still pay $15 - worth every penny -
I'd rather secure the future than try to appeal to the masses, us Limeys
aren't such tight asses :)