Hey! the heiroglyphic on klang... Any reactions? It's not my favorite by him
but it's one of those records that I heard and didn't think much of the arp
patterns (thinking technical like) nice, but not, you know... Well not WHOO
HOO! Anyhow. But I've listened to it a few more times and around the third
listen I really opened up to the sounds on "dos". They all still sound a little
lacking in direction though (except Galaxy, that ish is sweeeet). Like really
lacking in direction. Not sure if I'm just being flaky or high or what. I've
never been one to jockride just cause someones hot right now (and he IS hot
right now). So I guess I'll just let it happen if it's supposed to.  Anyone
with opinions?
And speaking of the being, the "liquid sex ep" joint on spectral is FXCKIN
BANANAS! Lost in translation is a banger of deepness (the whispers...oh wow).
The original of liquid sex isn't really my cup 'o tea, but the portable mix
moves like a freight train full of future bass. There's another track about
dreams or something, I've dreamt better.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems