> > the thing with HB is that if you'd told me i'd be liking this
> > kinda thing a year ago i'd have looked at you sideways but it
> > seems to have the same kind of out of control/random sound
> > that acid house did when i first heard it.

Funny. I remember around 2001 when the first Dirty Criminalz single was
coming out on Gigolo, I was at Weekend Records in Chicago and Traxx was
in there playing some 20 minute unedited CD-R track that he and Jamal
made of far-out abstract 303 madness. I remember having a rather
confused reaction and wondering if anyone would really like that stuff
at all.

But shortly after when the first couple Mathematics 12"s started coming
out, it was sounding really nice in an edited/finished form- mental, but
not so out of control that you can't mix with it.

I've been pushing his stuff ever since :)

pete