Stoddard, Kamal wrote:
Hey! the heiroglyphic on klang... Any reactions? It's not my favorite by him but it's one of those records
>that I heard and didn't think much of the arp patterns (thinking technical like) nice, but not, you know...
Well not WHOO HOO! Anyhow. But I've listened to it a few more times and around the third listen I really opened up
>to the sounds on "dos". They all still sound a little lacking in direction though (except Galaxy, that ish is sweeeet)
. Like really lacking in direction. Not sure if I'm just being flaky or high or what. I've never been one to jockride just cause someones hot right now (and he IS hot right now). So I guess I'll just let it happen if it's supposed to. Anyone with opinions?

yeah that 12 is a little abstract for me in parts but DOS and galaxy are the ones i'm digging. they are defo tracks that take some getting used to tho. quick listens in shops and clips online don't do his stuff much justice

And speaking of the being, the "liquid sex ep" joint on spectral is FXCKIN BANANAS! Lost in translation is a banger of deepness (the whispers...oh wow). The original of liquid sex isn't really my cup 'o tea, but the portable mix moves like a freight train full of future bass. There's another track about dreams or something, I've dreamt better.

the Portable mix on that is the one i like too.

the thing with HB is that if you'd told me i'd be liking this kinda thing a year ago i'd have looked at you sideways but it seems to have the same kind of out of control/random sound that acid house did when i first heard it.

robin...