I think, well I know, that maybe I don't really know what I think.

I agree with rob/ken/emile etc. But then, as Martin says I don't agree with
censorship, and for example, people were bemoaning the fact the bnp had a
party political broadcast, where as my thoughts are "well, its a free
country innit?"

but, I'm still confused.

I just think there's millions and millions of records out there that
concentrate on not dissing or knocking down anyone, and I'll just stick
with my own personal quest on that front. and listen to those instead. and
like placid says, i aint really into disposable music either.....

and, yeah, as Marsel says, girls love booty, so they obviously see the
irony in it.

I suppose it's equivalent to say, death metal or some sort of music that
carries some sort of message, all the mary whitehouse types get themselves
in a tis-was, and I always think " oh for f**ks sake, no ones actually
going to carry out that stuff they listen to". where as infact, of course
theres some real stupid dumb people out there who actually do things (like
2 young kids killing another kid after watching 'childs play'), or doing
daft things after playing grand theft auto.

so, in this case, I guess it makes me some sort of mary whitehouse type.
which i'm not entirely comfortable with either.

so, basically, i dont know what I think, and I contradict myself every 30
seconds or so.

good one.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.