-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 April 2005 13:17
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Quest for da Booty

>but I do believe that most people don't know
>that the bitch reference also means record.

I didn't know that at all. you learn something every day...!

but, are you sure?

"bitch suck my dick" might mean "record suck my dick"?

doesn't really sound completely right that to me Martin to be honest.

****
There are contexts in which 'bitch' isn't meant offensively, but are we
really to believe that most 'booty' records which use that word or rap
record which do for that matter, aren't using the word in a derogatory
way?

Anyway, it's good to remember that in the same way that not all rap is
homophobic, sexist, glorifies violence etc, not all 'booty' is
derogatory to women.